Events are used by campaigns to share upcoming in-person or online events they may be having. Events can be posted on a businesses’s public feed on Mightiful and shared through channels including social media and email.
For example, if a campaign has connected a Buffer account (buffer.com) to their Mightiful account, the campaign can post event directly to their social media accounts from Mightiful. If a viewer wants to share the event on their social media page, then they can do that through buttons on event. Additionally, if a campaign has a Mightiful subscription that includes email, then the event can be emailed directly from the Mightiful platform.
Other Things to do with Events
- Delete an event at anytime
- Allow people with Supporter accounts to rsvp to the event
- Allow people to submit that they have attended an event after that event is finished
- If you have a subscription that includes a contact database, the system tracks all your contact with your supporters and allows you to report on people who rsvp-ed and/or attended your events and what other actions thy have take such as donate to your campaign.
- If you have subscription that includes email, send pre-event invitations to contacts within your Mightiful supporter database
- If you have subscription that includes email, send post event thank you emails to event attendees